As part of our 125th Anniversary celebration, we are asking people to share their memories of our library. It could be just a note or letter, a poem or an essay, pictures or even a photo of your family showing their favorite books. I’m working on gathering documents of various activities we’ve done at the library such as our One Book/Town-Wide Reads, the North Needler activities, our Book plates we’ve placed in books in memory of particular patrons, as well as some of the information I’ve found while I was updating the history of the library.
We are looking for photos for events such as:
- Act-Up Reader’s Theater that Miss Eunice started
- Art work from one or more of the Pastel Workshops we and the Cultural Council have sponsored.
- Summer reading certificates through the ages
- Teddy Bear Sleep-overs
- Meetings with outside groups
- Craft projects you’ve made